Terms of Service
Please be aware there are current COVID restrictions in place in Tasmania, visit https://www.coronavirus.tas.gov.au/ to understand what you need to do when visiting our property.
** IMPORTANT COVID-19 INFORMATION FOR GUESTS**
Country Club Tasmania is committed to offering our guests flexibility to assist in dealing with these unique circumstances, irrespective of how you have booked. We are currently providing options to amend bookings without penalty for those whose bookings were made prior to 16 March 2020. Terms and Conditions apply; please contact our reservations team to discuss options on 03 6335 5777.
In light of the current COVID-19 pandemic, we understand that travel restrictions could be in place for when you choose to travel. Should any relevant State and Federal Government Travel Restrictions mean that you will be unable to change or cancel your booking inside the cancellation conditions of your reservation, we will allow a change of date within 12 months of your stay, subject to availability.
If you, or a person in your reservation, is displaying symptoms of COVID-19 within cancellation penalty conditions of your arrival date, we may allow one penalty free change to a date within 12 months of your original stay, subject to availability. All other conditions as per the original booking remain applicable.
We reserve the right to refuse entry or service to a guest displaying COVID-19 like symptoms at check in. No refund of any amounts paid will be made and you are responsible for your costs or expenses that may arise from this refusal. In no event shall Federal Group Properties be liable for any loss of any nature arising out of such an event.
Accommodation & Tours
These terms and conditions apply to all accommodation and tours made available by the Federal Group. By making booking for accommodation or tour, you warrant that you have read these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them subject to such changes as are notified to you from time to time. If the booking for accommodation and /or a tour is made through a third party, the terms and conditions of that third party also apply.
Where indicated, minimum stay conditions apply to accommodation options. The Federal Group will endeavour to provide the accommodation and tour but reserves the right to refuse requests for bookings or actual bookings due to insufficient or excessive numbers of requests. All accommodation is subject to availability. All tours are subject to availability, minimum participation requirements and prevailing weather conditions at the time of operation. A tour may be cancelled up to the time of departure if it is the opinion of the tour operator that weather or any other conditions are such that it would be unsafe to conduct the tour. A full refund will be applicable in this event. Accommodation guests booking tours will have ticket prices charged to their room with full payment through the guaranteed credit card on departure.
For guests paying with a debit or credit card, upon check-in a pre-authorisation or charge is required to guarantee the accommodation in full (if not prepaid in advance), plus an additional $100 per night to guarantee incidental costs. For guests paying with cash or EFTPOS, payment for accommodation is required in full (if not in advance), plus an additional $200 per night.
All accommodation and tour bookings must be guaranteed at the time of reservation by provision of credit card details. Please Note: a non-refundable 1.6% service fee applies to AMEX credit card transactions. By providing credit card details you warrant that you have the authority to use the credit card and you authorise the Federal Group to charge the cost of your booking to the credit card. Please see rate details and booking policies for individual rate offers at the time of booking for cancellation and payment terms.
- Some special packages/promotions/offers are non-changeable, non-refundable and non-cancellable with full prepayment required at time of booking, and may have minimum stay conditions. You will be advised of any special terms and conditions at the time of booking.
- New Year Period 2022/2023: Full payment must be received at time of reservation for bookings staying between 30th December and 2nd January (inclusive). No cancellations, amendments or refunds available through this NYE period.
- New Year Period 2023/2024: Full payment must be received at time of reservation for bookings staying between 29th December and 1st January (inclusive). No cancellations, amendments or refunds available through this NYE period.
- In the event that the Federal Group or a third party operator cancels a tour you have booked then all monies paid for your booking will be refunded in full within 14 days of the date of cancellation. The liability of the Federal Group arising from any cancellations of accommodation or tour bookings by the Federal Group or a third party tour operator is limited to the amount paid for the cancelled booking.
Cancellation fees for accommodation at Country Club Tasmania, and Country Club Villas:
- 48 hours or more prior to arrival: Nil
- Less than 48 hours prior to arrival: a charge of one night’s tariff per room will be made.
Cancellation fees for tours and activities are as follows:
- 24 hours or more prior to scheduled tour start time: Nil
- Less than 24 hours prior to scheduled tour start time: full ticket price of tour/activity booked.
If a deposit has not been paid then cancellation fees will be charged to the credit card held as a guarantee. If a
deposit has been paid:
- and the amount of the deposit is more than the cancellation fee then the cancellation fee will be deducted from the deposit and the balance of the deposit will be refunded.
- and the amount of the deposit is less than the cancellation fee then the deposit will be taken in part payment of the cancellation fee and the balance of the cancellation fee will be charged to the credit card held as a guarantee. No refund will be given for any unused services or non-arrival.
Cancellations must be made by notifying the Country Club Customer Contact Centre on 1800 635 344 between the hours of 8am and 7pm 7 days a week or by sending email to email@example.com
Once your cancellation request has been received by the Country Club Tasmania Customer Contact Centre you will be sent an email to confirm the cancellation has been processed. If cancelling by phone a cancellation number must also be obtained.
Accommodation – Extra Guest and Child Policy
Rates are per room per night based on two person occupancy. Extra guests (12 yrs & over) are charged $40.00 per person per night for “room only” rates in existing bedding. Children 11 years and under will be charged an additional $20 per night (maximum of 2 children per room) if utilising existing bedding and if accompanied by a paying adult. Additional $40 for additional rollaway bed (not available in all room types). If occupancy of reservation exceeds bedding configuration of room, a portable rollaway bed will be supplied for you.
One cot per room is available at $10 per stay. No extra person charge for children 2 & under.
Country Club Tasmania is a property of the Federal Group and is recognised as Tasmania’s leading tourism, entertainment, accommodation and gambling services provider.
Many of our operations allow you to interact with us anonymously, such as our bar, dining, entertainment, retail, tourism, conference and gaming facilities.
Your personal information is only collected with your consent during the course of providing you with certain goods or services which you request. Examples of personal information may include your name, address, contact details, credit card details, government-issued photo identification reference number, video footage or information about your opinions and what you like.
Contact us about Privacy