Just imagine coming to work at a beautiful location every day, where the parking is free and easy to access, the uniforms are supplied and laundered for you daily, and where you can enjoy the many staff facilities, including a staff café. Additionally, there is a range of benefits and discounts available to not only Country Club employees, but across the entire Federal Group.
Country Club is proud to be an Employer of Choice and some of the reasons it is a great place to work are:
- Wonderful, friendly staff
- Above award wages and excellent employment conditions
- Paid Parental Leave
- Additional 2 days paid Carers Leave for permanent employees
- Income Protection for eligible employees
- Free secure car parking
- Free laundered uniform or dry-cleaning for eligible employees
- Free meals in a fully serviced staff cafe
- Discounts for wide range of internal and external products and services
- Reward and Recognition program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Years of Service Awards
Country Club Tasmania believes we have a corporate and social responsibility in Tasmania to assist those in our community who need it most, whether it’s through community activities, charity work or events. With over 400 employees, our reach within the community goes further than just a job; over time we have embedded ourselves into the lives of those residing in Launceston and the Tamar Valley.
At the heart of our organisation lies a generosity of spirit, a belief that we have been given an opportunity to give back to our community by supporting those in need and where genuine happiness is achieved through making a real difference.
The Country Club Tasmania Staff Community Fund is a new initiative whereby our valued employees have been given the opportunity to contribute to four worthwhile beneficiaries. The charities selected by our staff to benefit from the focus of Country Club Tasmania’s efforts and future staff fundraising events are;
- St Giles
- Ronald McDonald House
- Salvation Army
To find out more about our community involvement, please click here.