Explore Tasmania’s wildlife from Country Club Tasmania.
In addition to the resident wallabies, Country Club is conveniently located within a short drive of many wildlife and nature locations, including a zoo, waterfalls, abundant birdlife, native flora and fauna. See Tasmanian Devils at the Trowunna Wildlife Sanctuary, wombats at Narawntapu National Park, and magnificent underground caves at Mole Creek.
Close to Launceston’s centre are:
A slightly longer drive, yet still within comfortable day-trip distance are underground caves, national parks, more waterfalls and bushwalks, and mountains.
- Mole Creek Karst National Park – 61 minutes
- Meander Falls – 62 minutes
- Narawntapu National Park – 67 minutes
- Ben Lomond National Park – 73 minutes
- Cradle Mountain Lake St Clair National Park – 109 minutes
- Freycinet National Park – 1 hour 50 minutes
- Douglas-Apsley National Park – 2 hours 15 minutes
- St Columba Falls – 2 hours 24 minutes
- Mount William National Park – 2.5 hours
Above image: Jewels Lynch.
Below images: Poon Wai Nang, Thomas Carpenter, Tourism Australia and Graham Freeman, Pete Harmsen, Tourism Tasmania and Rob Burnett.