Practice Your Swing at the Driving Range
Golf in Tasmania can be challenging at the best of times but they say practice makes perfect. Before taking to the fairways perfect your swing at Northern Tasmania's premier golf driving range, and while you’re at it nail those difficult putts on our practice putting greens.
No matter what weather mother nature throws at you, you can practice golf in Launceston at Country Club Tasmania’s undercover golf driving range. Coaching and club hire are available and the range facilities include:
- 270 m long and 60m wide fairway
- 7 targets ranging in distance from 75m to 250m.
- Large soft-feel hitting mats.
- 25 balls $5 per bucket
- 50 balls $10 per bucket
- Club hire driving range only $2 per person
- 7 Days October to March
- 7 Days April to September